LiveGrade - 3.9.3Wed, 14 Mar 2018
Download Latest Version
- Added: Support for ARRI ALEXA LF
- Added: Possibility to transmit license location identifier with license activation
Helps for machine identification in Pomfort Account.
LiveGrade - 3.9.2Tue, 06 Feb 2018
Download Old Version 3.9.2
- Fixed: Some IS-minis are set to bypass mode when connected to LiveGrade
- Fixed: 1D LUT of IS-minis are not set to neutral on initial connect in LiveGrade
- Fixed: LiveGrade sometimes crashes when closing it after using capture devices
- Fixed: Shading correction can create black or white image in the viewer if enabled but had received no correction data
- Fixed: Grading of LUT boxes is slower when lens data is received via an Ambient MasterLockit Plus
LiveGrade - 3.9.1Wed, 22 Nov 2017
Download Old Version 3.9.1
- Fixed: Focus distance from imperial ZEISS CP.3 XD lenses is wrong
- Fixed: Problem when loading tiffs with some odd resolutions
- Fixed: Make connections to Alexa cameras more stable on bad networks
- Fixed: Thumbnails are not included in exported Pomfort Look file
- Fixed: Read timecode from BoxIO frame grabs is sometimes off
- Fixed: Problem when trying to start LiveGrade from another user account
- Fixed: Rendering of welcome screen on macOS 10.12 and later
- Fixed: IS-mini X users should not be redirected to IS-mini license shop
LiveGrade - 3.9Thu, 12 Oct 2017
Download Old Version 3.9
- Support for ZEISS CP.3 XD metadata workflow
Apply lens correction when using a new ZEISS CP.3 XD lens in combination with an Ambient MasterLockit Plus
- Support for the IS-mini X
LiveGrade can now connect to the IS-mini X and use new features like frame grab
- Use the last entered metadata as well when creating a look without entering information
- Allow to open FSI ScopeStream window also if the frame grab feature is disabled by the user
- Fixed connection to ARRI cameras on 10.13
LiveGrade - 3.8.2Wed, 20 Sep 2017
Download Old Version 3.8.2
- Enable vectorscope on ScopeStream of DM Series monitors
- Fixed local grade is overwritten when connected to Alexa Mini and switching to bypass color or neutral
- Fixed Red IPP2 Preset for Medium Contrast / Rolloff 3 is connected to the wrong LUT
- Prepared for macOS 10.13 (High Sierra)
LiveGrade - 3.8.1Wed, 02 Aug 2017
Download Old Version 3.8.1
- Fixed: Crash on 10.12 when closing the FSI ScopeStream window
LiveGrade - 3.8Thu, 13 Jul 2017
Download Old Version 3.8
- Added: In-camera grading support for ARRI Alexa Mini and ARRI Alexa 65.
- Added: Support for Flanders Scientific's "ScopeStream" from BoxIO and DM series monitors.
- Added: Option to automatically uniquify look names in the look library (enabled by default).
- Added: Option to use last framegrab from device for saving a look instead of taking a new one.
- Added: Option to create new look for all slots.
- Added: Main menu entry and shortcut to refresh framegrab of current device and all devices.
- Improved stability for Panasonic Varicam connection when using wifi dongle WM-50.
LiveGrade - 3.7.2Mon, 15 May 2017
Download Old Version 3.7.2
- Added: Chinese localization.
Switch to a Chinese user interface in the "General" tab of the preferences.
- Added: Switch to slot main menu entries and shortcuts
- Added: More shortcuts for slots on Tangent panels.
- Improved robustness of rec run auto record.
- Fixed: Shades mode enabled on startup on 10.12.
- Fixed: Leading zeros are mistakenly removed in grade quick entry window when incrementing look names like e.g. C001.
- Fixed: Miscellaneous memory leaks.
- Fixed: Do not include 3D LUT in AML if default Amira preset is used.
- Fixed: Control + click not working for secondary click on look folders.
- Fixed: Importing files or creating frame grabs crashes app when no look folder exists.
- When a linked look is selected in the Clip mode it now shows the first child look instead of the master look.
- Adjusted behavior of false color button in LiveGrade Remote iOS app to behave like in LiveGrade Pro.
LiveGrade - 3.7.1Thu, 01 Dec 2016
Download Old Version 3.7.1
- Japanese localization update
- Fixed: Alert related to DaVinci Resolve connecting to Tangent Hub could cause a hang
- Fixed: HD-SDI out looses fixed format setting when unplugging output device
LiveGrade - 3.7Thu, 20 Oct 2016
Download Old Version 3.7
- Added: Grading support for SONY F65 camera
Connect LiveGrade Pro directly to the SONY F65 to control the ASC-CDL values of the camera.
- Added: Native support for the Tangent Ripple
- Added: ACES version 1.0.3 – ACEScc and ACEScct working spaces
New ACES transforms for LiveGrade Pro can be downloaded from Pomfort's servers within LiveGrade's "ACES" Preferences.
- Added: Warning when Power values of CDL are outside valid range for ALF-2 (.AML) export
- Added: Ability to add only second channel of BoxIO in dual channel mode
- Fixed: Slowdown of LiveGrade in some situations when using Tangent Wave panel
- Fixed: Improved performance of image source preview updates on some systems
LiveGrade - 3.6.3Wed, 14 Sep 2016
Download Old Version 3.6.3
- Fixed crash when connecting to BoxIO and it has no input signal
- Fixed timecode reading from BoxIO
- Fixed crash when opening the create grade window multiple times without creating a grade
- Showing an error when saving grades failed
- Prepared for macOS Sierra (10.12)
LiveGrade - 3.6.2Thu, 18 Aug 2016
Download Old Version 3.6.2
- Added: Reflect SDI signal range of FSI BoxIO inside LiveGrade and allow to use advanced range setups
- Added: Official support for OFFHOLLYWOOD OMOD module as grading device
- Added: Choose input to grade in Canon DP-V2410 and DP-V3010 monitors dual input mode
- Added: Frame grab with timecode for Canon DP-V2410 and DP-V3010 monitors
- Added: Ability to set the Temp and Tint stepper sensitivity in the preferences
- Fixed: Improved scanning for multiple Alexa SXT cameras
LiveGrade - 3.6.1Wed, 27 Jul 2016
Download Old Version 3.6.1
- Fixed: Crash when SDI output device is already in use
- Fixed: Crash when update and replace image is called on a look with no image
- Fixed: Crash when double clicking into an empty row in library
LiveGrade - 3.6Wed, 13 Jul 2016
Download Old Version 3.6
- Added: Support for FSI BoxIO
Use FSI BoxIO LUT box in single and dual channel mode.
- Added: Image View output to HD-SDI
Output the Image View to HD-SDI via external third party devices.
- Added: Linked Looks
Link two or more slots to sync nodes between slots.
- Added: Support for 1D LUT files
Load 1D LUT files to a new grading node.
- Added: Support for ScopeBox
Software scopes by connecting to third party software ScopeBox.
- Added: Update to ACES version 1.0.2
- Added: Download of ACES versions
Manage ACES versions in the preferences.
- Added: Improved capturing of pre-graded signals
- Added: More flexible loading/saving of ASC-CDLs
Load and save ASC-CDLs to/from CDL node.
- Added: Improved still image export options
- Added: Lock Looks in the library
- Added: Choose language in the preferences
- Added: LUT export for Blackmagicdesign Teranex Mini
- Added: Update thumbnail of existing look in the library
- Improved Convergent Design LUT export
- Improved sorting by scene and take in the library
LiveGrade - 3.5.1Wed, 01 Jun 2016
Download Old Version 3.5.1
- Added support for Flanders Scientific BoxIO
Use the single channel mode of FSI's BoxIO LUTbox with LiveGrade Pro
- Japanese localization
LiveGrade - 3.5Tue, 12 Apr 2016 -
Download Old Version 3.5
- Added support for ARRI Alexa SXT
LiveGrade Pro connects to the Alexa SXT to control color inside of the camera.
- Added ARRI Look File 2 export to LiveGrade Pro
- Get TC and fps from IS-Mini for time of saving looks
- Acquire fps from Ultrastudio when creating frame grabs
- Fixed: HD SDI-Capture defect for non-HD formats
- Fixed: Varicam grading is slow when using custom LUT from LiveGrade
- Fixed: Pomfort look format did not contain edit points of curves
LiveGrade - 3.4.2Tue, 22 Mar 2016 -
Download Old Version 3.4.2
- Added warning when another application is blocking IS-Mini
- Added reset button to Alexa Look tone map curve
- Fixed: Crash when editing tone map curve in Alexa Look mode
- Fixed: CDL values of CDL in Alexa Looks mode are not stored in exported .pfl file
LiveGrade - 3.4.1Tue, 16 Feb 2016 -
Download Old Version 3.4.1
- Fixed link to store for acquiring IS-Mini licenses
- Fixed an issue where IS-Minis were shown as "not licensed" when not connected
- Fixed an issue where exporting reports failed and lead to an error message under OS X 10.11
LiveGrade - 3.4Wed, 10 Feb 2016 -
Download Old Version 3.4
- Added unified export
You can now export to all supported look formats from one export dialog.
- Added Pomfort Looks export and import.
Look transfer with Silverstack.
- Added Pomfort Look Archive export and import.
Look transfer with Silverstack.
- Fixed an issue where "Bypass" did only disable CDL node and not saturation node
- Fixed an issue where Teradek COLR was not controllable in Freestyle mode
- Fixed an issue where CPU usage went very high when Teradek COLR got disconnected
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to export the current look as 3D LUT
- Fixed an issue where scrolling in look view didn't work if mouse was located on the color balls
LiveGrade - 3.3.1Thu, 17 Dec 2015 -
Download Old Version 3.3.1
- Added Varicam 35 LUT to preset LUTs
- Added Panasonic Varicam (.vlt) LUT to exportable LUT formats
- Fixed issue connecting to Panasonic Varicam
- Fixed an issue where the label of ACES IDT and ODT nodes was sometimes swapped
- Fixed an issue where hitting reload quickly in Teradek Browser lead to a crash
LiveGrade - 3.3Tue, 17 Nov 2015 -
Download Old Version 3.3
- Added support for Canon monitors
You can now use LiveGrade Pro directly with the Canon DP-V2410 and the Canon DP-V3010 broadcast monitors.
- Added Silverstack LUT export
You can now export a LUT to use with the look functionalities of Pomfort's Silverstack.
- Added “Store Permanently on Device” functionality to Teradek COLR
- Fixed an issue where changing grading modes lead to empty nodes
- Fixed an issue where reordering nodes lead to a crash under OS X 10.9
- Improved default settings for Quick Entry
- Fixed an issue where “Automatic Camera Value” preference didn’t take effect
LiveGrade - 3.2Wed, 28 Oct 2015 -
Download Old Version 3.2
- Added support for Teradek COLR
You can now use LiveGrade Pro with the wireless LUT-Box by Teradek called COLR.
- CDL values now show more precision in the text field of the node
- Renamed "Monitor Image" to "FSI Monitor Image”
Renaming for better identification.
- Fixed issue where LiveGrade didn’t store changes to the database
- Fixed false color mode vor Varicam35
- Fixed crash in HHS view
- Fixed a problem where double clicking on thumbnails didn’t work depending on order of columns
- Fixed issue where split screen bar was drawn on wrong position
- Fixed crash when creating new look
- Fixed crash when entering empty saturation
- Fixed issue where splitscreen view disappeared in some cases
- Fixed issue where Redcine-X didn’t take saturation from LiveGrade CDL files
- Fixed issue where a certain process lead to an empty 3D-LUT node
LiveGrade - 3.1.2Thu, 01 Oct 2015 -
Download Old Version 3.1.2
- Fixed crash on Macs with Intel Iris GPU when using OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)
LiveGrade - 3.1.1Tue, 29 Sep 2015 -
Download Old Version 3.1.1
- Preparing LiveGrade for OS X 10.11 (El Capitan)
- Various smaller bug fixes
LiveGrade - 3.1Tue, 08 Sep 2015 -
Download Old Version 3.1
- Added FSI Monitor Support
Interactive, Remote Look Manipulation of FSI DM250 Monitors. Make frame grabs from the monitors input signal and store them as reference in the library
- Add Decklink image source as reference to another image source
You can now compare two live SDI signals to match the look of two cameras
- Auto record for Sony F55 cameras
- Auto record option when using "Rec Run" timecode
- Name and description of the enter clip information view are now used from the last applied look, not the last stored one.
- Include CDL values and LUT names in PDF reports
- New preset LUTs and ACES IDTs for Canon C300 Mark II
- New LUT format that can be imported into REDCINE X PRO
- Added duplicate clip function to Project menu
- HHS node was showing wrong colors on some Macs, this fix may alter stored looks using HHS
- Frame grabs were stored as JPEG instead of 16-Bit TIFF
- Fixed Reel name not shown in reports
- Frame grab failed if recording to an external disk
- Showing wrong OutTC in reports
- Bug in timecode calculation when recording clips with 29.97 fps
- It was possible to delete all folders and add clips without having a folder
- Enter clip information view not shown if hiding all table columns
- Switching between clips in clips mode was very slow
- HHS edit window was disconnected from node if changing node oder
- Various minor user interface improvements and bug fixes
LiveGrade - 3.0.1Fri, 24 Jul 2015 -
Download Old Version 3.0.1
- Added preference to always use video gamma for the Image View
Allows better matching of the image in LiveGrade's Image View with the HD-SDI image of a broadcast video monitor or with applications that do not use ColorSync (like DaVinci Resolve)
- Improved color processing of SDI signals, frame grabs, and recorded clips
- Fixed problem with hardware panels if LiveGrade is in background
- Smaller stability improvements
LiveGrade - 3.0Wed, 15 Jul 2015
Download Old Version 3.0
The beta has ended, upgrade to LiveGrade 3.0 now!