LiveGrade Pro - 4.4.5Wed, 24 Jul 2019
Download Latest Version
- Added: Wildcards for "Custom 1", "Custom 2" and "Custom 3" fields
- Added: Support for importing looks from upcoming LiveGrade releases
- Fixed: Signal Scaling could be wrong when when LiveGrade did control the signal range of a FSI BoxIO LUT box
- Fixed: LiveGrade did hang, if ancillary data could not be received from a FSI BoxIO
- Fixed: LiveGrade did not handle multiple AJA capture devices correctly, if they were all the same model
- Fixed: Crash when connecting to an AJA KUMO router which was just reset
LiveGrade Pro - 4.4.4Thu, 09 May 2019
Download Old Version 4.4.4
- Added: LiveGrade now supports multiple channels for the AJA FS-HDR in SD/HD mode
- Added: Captured video and frame grabs can now be flipped horizontally and vertically
- Fixed: Exporting a CDL node did use an unexpected file name per default
- Fixed: Issues in the keyboard shortcuts mapper were fixed
- Fixed: Crash when trying to load values for a CDL node from a file
- Fixed: Improved connection stability with AJA FS-HDR
LiveGrade Pro - 4.4.3Mon, 18 Feb 2019
Download Old Version 4.4.3
- Fixed: LiveGrade could not connect to Flanders Monitor
- Fixed: Entering an empty IP address in the AJA FS-HDR and Cobalt connection dialog did trigger a crash
LiveGrade Pro - 4.4.2Wed, 13 Feb 2019
Download Old Version 4.4.2
- Added: Handle Full Range signal with BoxIO and Flanders monitors
- Changed: Dual-Channel mode on the BoxIO now uses the same network connection for both channels
- Added: Support for AJA FS-HDR
- Added: Support for new license mechanism used by the ISMini and ISMini X
- Fixed: In rare cases, the framegrab of Channel 2 would appear in Channel 1 of the BoxIO device
- Fixed: Crash when exporting Odyssey7Q LUT
- Fixed: Flickering between Library Slot and selected slot in ScopeBox
- Fixed: For some wildcards the text "slotSuffix" was appended at the end of the resolved file name
- Fixed: When the metadata table had focus, LiveGrade would sometimes not react to shortcuts
- Fixed: Sometimes the menu item for adding an ISMini was disabled although an ISMini was connected
LiveGrade Pro - 4.4.1
Download Old Version 4.4.1Tue, 15 Jan 2019
Fixed: Connection problems with Blackmagic Design video routers on slow networks
Fixed: Connection problems with older Blackmagic Design video router models
Fixed: Improved robustness in scenarios with lots of recording
Fixed: Crash during ancillary metadata update with BoxIO
Fixed: Crash when applying a video router configuration from the editing window of an existing configuration
Fixed: Problems with importing a Pomfort Look File or Pomfort Look Archive from LiveGrade 4.4
Fixed: Shortcuts mapper did not update when modifying a shortcut after it has been opened for a second time
Fixed: Truncate the name of a node if it is too long
Fixed: Crash while starting application after setting a keyboard shortcut for Dim Mode
Fixed: Setting a keyboard shortcut after having used the search did not work
Fixed: Certain router configurations were not applied (if output order was not ascending)
Changed: Automatic Framegrab Refresh is disabled by default for FSI devices
LiveGrade Pro - 4.4.0Wed, 05 Dec 2018
Download Old Version 4.4.0
- Added: Video router control for AJA Kumo devices
Now supporting both AJA Kumo and Blackmagic Design Smart Videohub devices
- Added: Mapping of video routing configurations on Tangent devices
- Added: Multi-Slot use of capture devices
Automatically move capture devices from slot to slot for frame grabs and camera metadata in multiple slots.
- Added: New display options for references
Display reference image to the left, right, top, or bottom of the current image (with splitter), or as overlay (with opacity control). Flip and flop the reference image for easier comparison.
- Added: Search in keyboard shortcuts mapper
- Added: New LUT presets for Panavision Millennium DXL2
- Added: New LUT presets for RED IPP2
- Changed: LiveGrade Pro 4.4 is now shipping with a selection of common ACES 1.1 transforms
- Changed: Pressing the option key while dragging a shot onto a device slot will always set it as an image source
- Changed: When importing a movie or image, the clip identifier instead of the look name will be set to the file name
- Fixed: Names of grading nodes are now exported with Pomfort Look Files
LiveGrade Pro - 4.3.1Wed, 14 Nov 2018
Download Old Version 4.3.1
- Fix: Crash when opening video routing editor.
LiveGrade Pro - 4.3.0Tue, 13 Nov 2018
Download Old Version 4.3.0
- Added: Video Router Control
Create routing configurations for selected router connections. Apply routing configurations on certain actions (e.g. slot changes) or menu / custom keyboard shortcuts. Support for Blackmagic Design Smart Videohub.
- Added: Custom automations for in-application events and actions
- Added: Node presets
Added "node presets" to look library, e.g. for filter corrections. Node presets only update nodes with same name.
- Added: ACES Transforms can now be directly downloaded from the grade editor UI. ACES version 1.1 available for download.
- Added: More wildcards for file names for look and still export
- Added: Export of stills without look applied ("log" still export)
- Added: Compare in split screen as well as overlay mode
- Added: New, non-interactive mode for ARRI CAP and Sony F65 cameras
- Added: "Clear User Metadata In All Slots" to "Slots" menu in main menu. Clears all metadata entered by user and resets metadata source from user to device.
- Added: Grading nodes can now be named by the user
- Added: LiveGrade now shows an icon in the bottom bar if external video output via SDI is active
- Added: More wildcards for look export
- Added: Look and node presets can now be searched by preset name
- Added: "Switch to Previous/Next Image in Current Slot" to "Slots" menu in main menu
- Changed: Clip identifier can now be configured per slot
- Added: Draw result curves in histogram
- Added: ARRI Default Rec.709 ALF-2 LUT preset
- Changed: Replaced RED log3G10 HDR LUT presets (Rec.2020 instead of Rec.709)
- Added: "S709" LUT preset for Sony
- Added: Support for Cobalt Digital card, 9000 Series, openGear (available as custom module option)
- Fix: On Nvidia GPUs, sometimes the image of one slot was shown as the thumbnail image of another slot
- Fix: Timecode displayed for AJA devices
- Fix: Time displayed in the video playback of viewer
- Fix: After user deleted a preset, an empty placeholder was left behind
- Fix: Changing the main image source did clear the reference image
- Fix: Clipname from Sony cameras can now be read by BoxIO and ISMini
LiveGrade Pro - 4.2.2Thu, 30 Aug 2018
Download Old Version 4.2.2
- Fix: Fixed a crash occurring in some situations.
LiveGrade Pro - 4.2.1Wed, 29 Aug 2018
Download Old Version 4.2.1
- Changed: Panavision cameras have grading enabled by default now.
- Fix: Fixed a crash on macOS 10.10.
- Fix: Sometimes Blackmagic capture devices were not reaquired after restart.
- Fix: Reduce CPU usage of player when image reference is set.
LiveGrade Pro - 4.2.0Mon, 13 Aug 2018
Download Old Version 4.2.0
- Added: Support for Panavision DXL2
Support for non-interactive in-camera grading workflow with the Panavision DXL2. Use the upload button in the toolbar to send the look to the camera
- Added: Support for non-interactive in-camera grading on RED cameras
Allows to send looks to RED cameras with IPP2 support. Use the upload button in the toolbar to send the look to the camera
- Added: Hardware configurations, to save and restore hardware settings in device manager
- Added: Button to update frame grabs from within video scopes UI to refresh video scopes
- Added: Menu items added to Slot menu for "Increase Take", "Increase Shot and Reset Take", "Increase Scene and Reset Take"
- Added: Default values will be set for Scene, Shot, Take, Episode, Clip, Reel if you increase/decrease an empty field
- UI Change: Better ACES version selection behavior
- UI Change: Adjust size of thumbnails in Shot Library
- UI Change: Updating a Shot or a Look Preset will now also update the look name of the shot or preset
- UI Change: Clicking onto the metadata editor will now select the slot
- Fixed: Added "Sensor FPS" column that will contain the "Sensor FPS" from the slots metadata field. The "FPS" column will always contain the FPS of the SDI signal
- Fixed: It was possible to add presets to folders instead of bins. This is no longer possible and the presets will be moved to a default grade bin after the upgrade
- Fixed: Framegrab image sources won't be restored anymore if they have been deleted previously
- Fixed: Improved restore of slot selection after restarting LiveGrade
- Fixed: Linked Slots were not restored if "Apply the last Look when LiveGrade starts" was off
- Fixed: Improved hot plug support for capture devices
LiveGrade Pro - 4.1.1Tue, 24 Jul 2018
Download Old Version 4.1.1
- Fixed: Multiple Blackmagic Design capture devices with the same name were not detected correctly
- Fixed: Playback of recorded clips was not possible from library slot
- Fixed: Video devices were stopped after moving them to a different slot
- Fixed: Camera column was empty in reports
- Improved handling of connect or disconnect of capture devices
LiveGrade Pro - 4.1.0
Download Old Version 4.1.0Wed, 11 Jul 2018
Update requires BMD Desktop Video version 10.9 or higher
Added: Save metadata: Carry over metadata entered when storing a shot into the slot or global metadata section.
Added: Read metadata from BoxIO and ISMini X: Read ancillary metadata of ARRI, Panasonic, and Sony cameras from SDI signals connected to the LUT box.
Added: Read metadata over the network from Alexa Mini and Amira cameras with support for ARRI CAP 2.0.
Added: Read metadata over the network from RED cameras with support for RCP.
Added: Auto-refresh framegrab feature for BoxIO and ISMini X.
Added: New "Only Metadata" slot view, which shows only metadata without preview image.
Added: Make it possible to export only the still image of a shot.
Added: "Blink" function is now available for Varicam, Alexa, Sony F65, and Colr.
Added: ACES IDTs for RED cameras.
Added: Update Frequency limiter for video scopes.
Added: Export additional metadata in ALE.
Changed: Increase the sensitivity of the video scopes.
Fix: Connection problems with Alexa SXT cameras.
Fix: Tangent Hardware Panel switching between LiveGrade and other applications did not work.
Fix: Improve performance of video scopes.
Fix: After editing the name of the current look, switching to another slot and then back, would add a "(modified)" postfix to the name.
Fix: Allow to connect to multiple MasterLockits for lens correction.
Fix: Auto-increase clip number did increase clip number for all slots, now it does so only for the current slot.
Fix: Opening the "Add Device..." menu in the device manager did trigger a reconnect for all devices.
Fix: Close window shortcut was missing.
LiveGrade Pro - 4.0.1Wed, 02 May 2018
Download Old Version 4.0.1
- Added Chinese localization
- Fixed: problem with color artifacts in 3D LUTs sent to devices when using certain Nvidia GPUs
- Fixed: switching Tanget Element panels between applications
- Fixed: neutral, reset color and grade mode buttons are sometimes disabled
- Fixed: Minor stability improvements
LiveGrade Pro - 4.0.0Wed, 18 Apr 2018
Download Old Version 4.0.0
- LiveGrade 4.0 release, the beta ends